I hope you have kept safe and well during this awful crisis. As you can see, the online booking system is now up and running, however, there are strict rules on who can visit the practice. Please, please review the list below and if you answer yes to any of the questions, do not book an appointment, text me instead. You will be asked to complete and sign a form with the same questions when you arrive.
The appointments are now strictly on the hour in the morning and on the half hour in the afternoon. I shall only be seeing one patient an hour to observe social distancing rules and for me to fully disinfect all surfaces. DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY! If you do, you will have to wait outside. If you need to chaperone, translate or wish to be in attendance while your family member is being treated, do not book online, call me and we shall discuss options for you as there is an issue with social distancing.
- Are you or any member of your household classified as vulnerable?
- Have you or any member of your household experienced a loss of taste or smell in the past 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your household had a high temperature in the past 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your household have a continuous cough, signs of breathlessness or excessive fatigue in the past 14 days?
- Does anyone in your household have or suspected to have had Covid-19?
- Have you been contacted by Track and Trace to inform you of contact with a Covid-19 positive person?